- Stitch process
- It's to use various sewing machines appropriately, and I'm prepared for all products.
- Sponge, rubber, leather and others textiles.
- Sublimitation printing
- Original pattern can be printed beautifully using this printing method.
- Transfer printing
- This type of printing is commonly used on transferring logos.
- Screen printing using silicon, acrylic and etc
- Commonly used on logos.
- Non slip effect
- A special tool is used to attach silicon onto the surface of the fabric.
- Reflective transfer printing
- Reflective transfer printing enhances visual ability in a dark environment.
- A designated pattern or logo can be beautifully embroidered.
- Thermal bonding
- Attach one fabric to another using thermal bonding method.
- Bond two different fabrics together to create a new functional material.